Shade, Sharpies, and Shutters

Today, Jon and I, along with our friend, Viv, headed up north to a small village called Westport where she became our photographer for the day.



I always thought Kingston was pretty small but this place was really tiny! Only about 700 people reside in Westport.

We headed up Foley Mountain first and after getting lost on some trails, stopped off at a look-out point called Spy Rock.






Um yeah...we didn't exactly abide by the rules.



This was the view from Spy Rock...so beautiful! Too bad it was cloudy. =(



The photographer. ♥ =)



Blackbird meets Canon. =)



Lots and lots of trails.



Not my sharpie. =P



After heading back down Foley Mountain, we just had to pull over here for pictures.



They had out their fancy cameras and I had...my iPhone. Bahahahahahaha =)



We also pulled over for these colourful chairs. =)



Inside joke. =) I literally made Jon stop the car and ran out to the middle of the street to take this.

And that was my day! Photos from the actual photoshoot will be posted sometime later. It was the most fun I've ever had at a photoshoot...and in a really interesting village too! Thank you to Viv for recommending this place and taking our photos. =)

That's all for now! Blogging on the go and really craving for some dinner. =) More later!

- Ness ♥

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Regional Rd-10,Rideau Lakes,Canada

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

don't worry, have a cupcake Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez