Ready To Move On

No, no, it's not what it sounds like. The boy and I are doing great. :P

I'm talking about my nostalgic feelings towards my university. This entire year, I always felt a little weird, almost in disbelief that I had already graduated. Somehow, I felt like I should have been jotting down notes in class and running off to project meetings instead of driving off to work every morning. It felt odd to be fully immersed in the working world. Maybe it was because I still knew people attending Queen's this year. Who knows.

Maybe it was the multiple visits I made this year, but I can finally say that although I do cherish my times at Queen's, I am ready to move on and embrace the next chapter of my life. I suppose this past year was kind of an "in between" time for me - a time of transition, if you will.

I don't think I will be visiting as much after this year, but when I do visit, I believe that I will actually feel like an alumnus simply revisiting her undergrad memories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

don't worry, have a cupcake Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez