The Easter Cupcake

I really didn't intend on blogging frequently about cupcakes but...I just had to post this.

At work, from time to time, my coworkers, who love baking, bring in little treats to share with the office. I've always been impressed with what they've managed to conjure up in their kitchens. One of my coworkers' desserts particularly amaze me since her daughter is a skilled cupcake artist.

Her latest creation, in the spirit of the Easter holiday, was placed on my desk this morning:



YES, that "grass" is actually icing created with a decorating tip. And, of course, it wouldn't be perfect without the Cadbury eggs on top. I almost didn't want to eat it. But of course I did. :) There were other desserts on the plate too, but I gobbled them up before realizing I should have taken a picture...

This makes me want to take up cake decorating classes.

Sigh.

One day...one day...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

don't worry, have a cupcake Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez