Fairness.

Life is odd in that sometimes, no matter how right you are in a situation, and no matter how much emotional damage someone unfairly causes you, they can still get away with it unscathed while you try to slowly piece yourself together again.

It's not a matter of karma giving the person who is in the wrong what they truly deserve...because it's just not that simple I realized. While someone could be truly evil to you, she could be a good person to everyone else. It's funny how someone could have two completely opposite sides to them, yet you could end up being the only person who sees their ugly side unfortunately.

What ends up being fair in a situation like this? Is it really fair for the innocent person to have to deal with the aftermath while the other person acts like she did nothing wrong?

Although it really frustrates me, I know that in the end I just have to suck it up and deal with it. Someone like that will never truly feel sorry for her actions and will never be courteous enough to say so.

I shouldn't waste my time and effort but once in awhile I can't help but wonder why things are so unfair sometimes. :(

Sorry for the sad post today but if you read this far, thank you for letting me vent to you (in a way)! :)

- Ness ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

don't worry, have a cupcake Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez