The Cupcake Epidemic

During our short stay in Kingston this weekend, Jon and I were shopping and noticed that the world is slowly starting to share my obsession with cupcakes. I don't mean just the food - I'm talking about things from stationary to nail files to tissues.

I decided to take a snapshot of every cupcake item we came across just to prove my point. :P I'm pretty sure I looked crazy running from bin to bin, exclaiming over the cute cupcake proucts, while taking a million photos.









...and texted to me all the way from Vancouver: cupcake band-aids! (Credit: Henry Jue)





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:King's Highway 401,Loyalist,Canada

Location:King's Highway 401,Loyalist,Canada

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

don't worry, have a cupcake Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez