Moving Up

It's always exciting to finally be able to take that next huge leap in your career. All the hard work you've put in is actually turning out to pay off.

In the process though...I can sense that I might have to start shedding some comfort here and there. Not to say that I won't be working as hard but I can tell that things are going to be a lot different. Perhaps more strict. I wonder if my companionships will be the same as they were previously. I wonder if people will doubt my skills and intelligence due to my age.

I wonder about a lot of things...

But for now, I'm going to try to stand my ground and show them what I've got.

Oh, and it is now my birthday...yay for being old!! lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

don't worry, have a cupcake Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez