An Angry Earth

Hello :) Currently blogging on the go - on the highway right now! I'm not the driver, no worries. Hahaha

So, I'm guessing everyone's pretty much heard about the devastating earthquake in Chile. And along with that, the tsunami warnings for Hawaii and coastal BC (!). And, of course, the extremely heartbreaking earthquake disaster in Haiti last month.

Kinda makes me wonder if the Earth is angry right now...:(

Makes me sad to hear about so many deaths because of these disasters. I've donated to Haiti earthquake relief but I still can't help but feel helpless. Can't do much when it comes to Mother Nature. :(


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Don Valley Pkwy,Toronto,Canada

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

don't worry, have a cupcake Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez